17 Mar 2014

March inspiration & playlist


So here are some of the tunes I've been enjoying this month 

Tori Kelly - All In My Head 

Bombay Bicycle Club - Shuffle

Bon Iver - I Can't Make You Love Me / Nick of Time

Passenger - Hearts on Fire w/ Ed Sheeran

Bridgit Mendler - 5:15 

Shakira - Can't Remember To Forget You ft. Rihanna




and here's what's been happening this month

Just like the previous two months, the weeks have going in a flash this month. My first school term just ended and so this week I have slightly less classes as a sort of 'term break'. So here I am enjoying, for the first time in around a month (!), the sound of rain outside my window. On top of that I can finally enjoy the comfort of my own bed after having just facilitated 2 camps this past week (talk about building a close relationship with my sleeping bag).


 In general though, this month my goal has been to focus. Leaving behind the pointless hours spent on youtube videos, scrolling through tumblr or on spontaneous American Horror Story marathons. With classes getting harder ('O' levels this year -panic mode: on) and more and more collections like the ready to wear fall '14 ones to admire, the time has come to maximize those daylight hours. On that same note, as you can see I've started making monthly goalsI have come to the realization that there is no need to wait for the new year to reflect on what is going on in our lives and what could be made better.So here's a challenge,


 What is your monthly goal? 
(yes it's already mid March but better now than never!)
photos via tumblr
xx
-Mariana

 facebook | twitter | bloglovin' | instagram | tumblr  

1 comment:

  1. Love all the delicate inspo. Making monthly goals sounds like a good idea! Sometimes long term goals can be hard to focus on... because they're just that, long term

    Mili

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...