15 Jun 2014

June Wishlist | 7 must haves for summer

June Wishlist

all links HERE

Summer is officially here! For humid-all-year-round sunny Singapore residents like yours truly though there isn't much of a temperature change. However, that does not mean that we cannot go and revamp our wardrobes for a new summer vibe. So here are some items which I have been lusting over recently that are perfect additions to your summer looks.

1. What better time than summer to wear lightweight fabrics like satin and chiffon? Especially when they are in the form of beautiful  strappy tops. A piece like this is also so versatile as the material allows it to be dressed down or up.

2. The jackets and sweaters are back in the closet for many. So it feels right to tone town on the accessories too. That is why I have been currently craving more dainty pieces of jewelry. These pendants are the perfect example of that. 

3. With the sun out, it is time to take advantage of wearing sunglasses as a complementary piece to any outfit. I feel like it's time for a new pair of shades to add to the collection.

4. I have recently notices such a spike in slip on sneaker wearers. From fashion blogs, photos I've seen on instagram to fashionable friends. The best thing about this style of footwear? It is as equally as comfortable and practical as it is fashionable. I've got to get my hands on a pair.

5. I think I can safely say that neon nails are out of the question when it comes to everyday wear. So going with my whole minimalist take on this summer, silver polish is my new thing. I'm still in search for a perfect mate silver nail polish tough. Any suggestions?

6. Sweat is already dripping down my face just thinking about wearing long pants in this heat. But instead of sticking to those go-to denim cuff, I think it's time for some more lightweight fun shorts. You can even dress up these too! Add some strappy heels and you are ready to go.

7. Just when you thought I was forgetting the crop top, here it is. I have also been loving lace pieces at the moment so a lace detailed crop sounds like a dream come true.

What do you think about this summer wishlist?
 What is in yours?


xx
-Mariana

1 comment:

  1. 2,3,6 and 7 - the best for holiday!

    www.AneciaBlog.pl | fashion, beauty & lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...